The Search for Lost Species is a truly collaborative effort, and GWC welcomes institutional partners of all kinds to join the quest! In turn, you’ll have a chance to be part of a highly visible conservation campaign telling stories of hope and adventure and making a difference for imperiled species worldwide. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to begin to explore the ways we can work together to find these species.
There are several ways groups can join on as institutional partners including, but not limited to:
- Helping to secure funding for specific expeditions through fundraising efforts and/or grant proposals.
- Promoting the initiative generally and species expeditions specifically through your organization’s various communications channels.
- Making marketing, communications and fundraising connections for the campaign through your network.
- Working with GWC to develop products or initiatives inspired by the Search for Lost Species.
- Identifying scientific leaders for various expeditions and helping to develop methodology, budgets and timelines.
- Helping pull together background information about the most wanted lost species and other lost species with interesting stories.
- Working with GWC on developing a top “most wanted” list for the taxa in your area of expertise.